Terms

Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:05:21 +0100

This sounds interesting... I am wondering about the "belly work" you refer too.
Does this mean the instrument has received a new soundboard ? Would be
interesting to hear a more detailed description of the work done on this
instrument, and what shape it was in to begin with.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.