RIPPEN soundboards

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 22:03:52 +0000

Hi Rudyard,

yes we knew about the sound board, both the orientation and the fastening.
I agree with you on the bass tone, that was one of the things that made
them easy to sell.
I believe that the Fandrich  piano (made by the "Fabulous Fandrich
brothers") has the same sound board principle (correct me if I´m wrong, Del).

As for one point and two points, I don´t get your point...

Non capisce!
Da capo!

Haart stucke bedankt.(sp?)

Kristinn