Seating and Re: Terms NPR

Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:10:08 +0100

The best results are achieved by purchasing a seat on the next space
shuttle, and spending your reconvolesence time aboard the Space Station
Mir. Weightlessness will alliviate any and all tail bone discomfort  you
now experience. A good second best is to spend a lot of time in the Hot
Tub,, also commonly called a Jakuzzi. A method sometimes used, but is not
very enviormentally freindly is the jet pack. I would suggest that you keep
on the move if you decide on this method as it can get pretty warm down
your back side otherwise, and that wont do your tail bone much good either.
Water beds are said to be the only low cost yet effective way to combat
your symptoms, outside of illicite consumables that is.

Hope this helps... grin..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.