45' + ~ - Grand Lid

Ron Lindquist ronli@newnorth.net
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 19:51:26 -0600

List +,     Need some painting help.    +++   Need a full scale drawing of
a Grand lid---going to use it as a roof over the sales room.   Can I use a
spread sheet some way,to generate a near full scale  pattern  ?

since my printer is only 8-1/2" x 11"   will have to upscale.  ?

I may have to consider the (pitch)  of lid   (roof)  .   In about 18'  will
have to go up about 12-to15-foot.  Who will paint it ?   or roof it?

P.S.   Maybe  Mr. Sourgas up there in Rhinelander could give me a traceing
of that 9'  + Kanabe  ?

R&R Piano Service
6039 River Road
Eagle River, Wi  54521