Solution

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:14:30 -0500

Ok, I think it is time for me to mention my solution to the
problem of a broken grand damper top flange screw.

I will take one thin Dremel cut off wheel and cut a slot in
the stub end of the screw and use a good miniature screw
driver to remove the stub and then replace it with a new
screw.

The process will burn a little wood and it will heat the
brass barrel and the screw stub which will break any bond
between the two.

Wear safety goggles and have a good light available.

Got any more ideas?

		Newton