Baldwin Hamilton

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 05:59:30 EST

In a message dated 11/08/2000 2:15:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
drose@dlcwest.com writes:

<< Hi all,

 First, let me say I am not damning this line of pianos, I mention the name
 because I want specific advise (though I suppose the advice could be
 applied to other pianos with similar designs).

 The inevitable has started to happen. A Baldwin Hamilton (specifically the
 125 year edition) is failing to repeat because there are no key leads on
 the wippen side of the balance rail in the keys, so the capstans press up
 against the wippens all the time.

 The keys are not "tight" at the balance rail hole, nor at the blance rail
 bushings and front rail bushings.

 Solutions?

 How long did Baldwin do this to the Hamilton series?

 Regards,

Hi Don,

See all the recent posts about Heintzman for answers here.

Sincerely,

Doug