Badwin Hamilton

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:34:14 GMT

Two specific problems come to mind:

I've seen cases where the jacks get slow (sluggish, gunky, grumpy,
sneezy)and do not return causing similar symptoms.  A little protek helped
more than once on school Hamiltons.

Another real common thing I've noticed here in the midwest are center pins
that like to work their way out of their 'normal'location. Shine a
flashlight in there and see if one has come out far enough to rub on the
neighboring whippen.  Again, it just slows things down enough to keep the
key from returning.

Ron Koval

Chicagoland