Monitoring Humidity

N Luehrmann n_luehrmann@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 12:46:46 CST

I would like to get a small hygrometer (digital or dial) to monitor the
humidity level around my piano.  I went to Radio Shack, as someone here
suggested and all they sell is a rather large Temperature/Humidity reader
(about the size of a paperback book).

Does anyone here know where you can get just a simple hygrometer?  Would the
kind of humidity readers used for cigar boxes work?  These are quite small
(about the size of a silver dollar), but I suppose their accuracy maybe less
than desired.

Nils Luehrmann