OH H A P P Y DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, 08 Nov 2000 22:52:19 +0100

Yep... me thinks you folks ... and really the rest of us for that  matter,
are in for an interesting next four years... regardless of who wins at this
point. Either way, the winner gets in under the skin of their teeth. One
won the national vote, the other the state count, and either of them may
end up in that weird almost round room..

In the end tho... I suppose we will all survive to vote the next time
around. :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.