Lube for plastic flanges?

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 22:15:46 GMT

Thanks, Matt!

  I'll start with the Protek.

>I, personally, will not work on a piano with breaking plastic flanges
>because
>when you fix one thing another breaks, and sometimes the flanges are so
>shot
>that they break under normal playing conditions.  GOOD LUCK!!!

  None of the flanges are broken right now, and I have to do what I can. The
Dad learned on this piano, showed me his cherished photo to prove it, and he
works for my biggest account.  I have already told them it needs more work
than it is worth and that if the son does well, he will need to get a better
piano someday.  They asked anxiously, "Is it at least better than his
keyboard?"

  Here's hoping!
  Diane

Diane Hofstetter