for Brian Henselmann?

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 23:42:17 GMT

List,

  I tried to send this post to Brian Henselmann at
musicmasters@worldnet.att.net  and
received a message that it is undeliverable.  Does anyone know a new email
address for him?  Can it be forwarded, or?

  Thanks,
  Diane

Diane Hofstetter
245-M Mount Hermon Rd.
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
ph  831-438-6222
fax 831-430-9741
dianepianotuner@hotmail.com

>Hello Brian!

>  I hope your earplugs are still serving you well!

>  This morning I received a phone call from a man in West Virginia, by the
>name of Jerry Crawford, who purchased a pair from me in Arlington. His
>doctor wants to buy a pair for himself.  So Jerry will need a fitting kit
>to fit his doctor.  Would you please send him the one you have?

>  His address is: 1412 Greenbriar Street
                  Charleston, West Virginia 25311