a junky piano

Glenn Grafton gleng@fast.net
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:21:54 -0500

>Does anyone think this piano can be restored?

Sure, anything can be, but why? Cost to restore would be greater than the
piano would be worth afterwards.

Looks like dumpster food to me.

Who knows though. We just had someone spend over $1600 to restore a
Melodigrand 64 note spinet. A fine specimin. Cabinet was painted black with
a brush over a limed oak finish. Cats did their duty all over it. We had to
dublicate several pieces of the cabinet, refinish it etc. It was a "family
heirloom" though-and the people were thrilled with it.

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.
Souderton PA
http://www.dprint.com/grafton/
gleng@fast.net
800-272-5980

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.