Case for Accutuner ll

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 15:53:05 EST

>Are there any SAT lll users who bought a Genck case for their SAT l or ll
>and no longer need the Genck case?  The only cases available now are
>sized to the SAT lll, so I thought I would check around for the
>possibility of finding a used one that will fit the older, larger SAT.
>
>Anyone?
>
>Mark Potter
>bases-loaded@juno.com

Mark,

I have made one for myself and then few more for other technicians.  It's an
aluminium toolcase with cut foam, a tool pallet and compartments.  I sell
them for $99 plus shipping.  If you want to have a look, I have posted a
picture at the Shared Library for technicians.

Address:  www.xdrive.com
Username: piano5
Password: tech

Regards,