RIPPEN soundboards -- its gotten longer

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:11:43 -0500

> My mind almost instantly took off in the other direction, though.

I know, Brian, I have noticed this tendency of yours before.
I think the Greeks and Romans did that type of thing, or
close.  You could stand in the center of the stage, speak in
a normal voice, and every seat could hear you clearly.  Now
that is real acoustic engineering.

Remember Avery Fisher spent eight million dollars revamping
the acoustics of the new concert hall?  Dumb engineering.
The Dallas hall is terrific, I have been told.

Have a good weekend.

		Newton