VIRUS ALERT

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:57:47 -0800

Rick(whohasmoremiddlenamesthanmost)

I don't open attachments unless I have requested it from someone, i.e a
picture of a piano.  Otherwise I let someone else open it and comment on how
interesting the piano was...if they don't get a virus then I might attempt
it.  I just subscribed to McAvee ViruScan Online and everyday it
automatically goes to their Website for an update if available.  I scan etc.
from their site.  Does anyone have a input on this type of Virus protection?
$29.99 a year.

David I.