a junky piano

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:48:02 -0800

If anyone wants to look at this piano in person, last I knew where it was
(as of 4 years ago -- I was there in 1996 but didn't take a picture then)
it was in a building in Group Camp #1 at Robber's Cave State Park in
Oklahoma.  If I remember correctly, the building has open walls all around
it, and there are probably benches in there.  There is a stage in the
building, and the piano is in the left room (as you're looking toward the
stage from inside the building).  I think looking at the piano in person
would give someone an excellent idea of the condition of the piano.  Also,
if anyone does see the piano, please play a few notes, and then email me at
the list and tell me how far out of tune it is.