Politics!

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:40:02 -0800

I was on the internet looking for stuff in connection with Glenn's post even
though I should know I have to look no further than Rush Limbaugh for the
truth, when I found a article that 26,000 ballots had been thrown out in a
predominately Republican county.  So it sounds pretty even to me...I say
whoever wins the hand re-count by the Democrats should be the next
president.  Gore won't go to court if he's on short end.  But if he does win
he's going to have to scramble to get that cabinet together...;-]

David I.