Non Politics!

Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:35:57 +0100

Robin Blankenship wrote:

> You do not know me. Conservative, white, middle-aged, male, straight. But,
> not welcomed into today's "diversity".
> My friends are as "diverse" a group as you can imagine. I love them all.
> But, I don't put any quotas on them. And, they love me because we share one
> thing or another in common. And, most are "conservatives", not necessarily
> Republican, but people who value honesty, common decency, individual
> freedom, and a belief that we are responsibile to a power beyond ourselves.

Sadly... yes I do... at least in this regard. Your lines are all to alt
familiar. I understand perfectly where you are coming from politicaly.. Having
lived with a brother who pounded in this exact same reasoning.  But your last
paragraph says it all my freind.

"My freinds are very diverse ---- most are conservative ---- all are honest,
decent. freedom lovers.. responsible... (should you have included
Christian...perhaps white ?? )

> Morality  enforced is not morality. Your political views, sir, are truly
> frightening.

Ya think so eh ??? sheesshh..

> Robin Blankenship
> P.S. This is Veterans Day. I gave twenty years of my life helping protect
> YOUR rights.

No you didnt... You obviously have your own definition of what my rights are...

Sorry list... had thought to drop this line... but got a bit unsettled on this
one. But now I will simply delete all politics posts... as things are obvioiusly
getting beyond the fun stage.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.