Politics/getting sick of it all

Kevin E. Ramsey RPT ramsey@extremezone.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:25:28 -0800

    Well, this is done person's take on this, and by all means, use that
delete button all you want. I, on the other hand, am enjoying it all
immensely.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RptBob1@AOL.COM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 1:12 PM
  Subject: Re: Politics/getting sick of it all

  Jim:
  What an eloquent and thoughful presentation!  I would hope that our
Pianotech
  list would get back to what we once did so well and that is discuss piano
  problems.  Of my last 65 entries from pianotech, over 25 were labeled
  "politics".  I, for one, am sick and tired of all the space given to this.
  am, of course, using my "delete" button with easy abandon for all but the
  pianotech entries.  It would seem that some of our overseas participants
have
  nothing else to do but comment on our political situation (or so it would
  seem since I have not read any of their contributions-that great delete
  button).  Too bad there are not more pianos out there for them to tune.

  Our Republic will live on.

  Bob Bergantino, RPT
  Willoughby Hills, Ohio