pianotech-digest V2000 #984

Walter Gramza gramza@net.bluemoon.net
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:30:15 -0500

Hi Ladies And Gentlemen:
If you are lucky enough to make or brrow a zapper formerly designed by
Francis Mehaffey which consists of a 12volt transformer and a set of probes
of which you would put onto the frozen letoff screws and the low heat would
eventually loosen the frozen letoff screws.  I have used this method a few
times very sucessfully.  If you need more information let me know.