Lead filing (was bumps in keys)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:36:13 -0500

Kristinn,
    My reason was purely health oriented. I still wouldn't sand them even with
a mask because the dust will be in your shop a very long time after you take
the mask off. Remember the big stink about lead in paint? That wasn't even
airborne yet. Those adventurous among us can go right ahead but I think I'll
just request that the customer replace them.

Greg NEWELL