Hello Richard Brekne

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:14:25 +0100

Well I play on gut strings if you know what that is.
When I started doing this nobody did it but now we are some people doing this.
I thought I contributed.
I don't find myself on the side line at all. Do you really think so?

Comming fron Sweden to Norway I have to say that generally that is less interest in Music history here
than other places. Maybe not compared to where you come from? It was ofcourse silly of me to comment on this, I probably don`t have enough experience.

Perhaps I`m not as smart as you are. You have to listen to Richard, he has tuned more pianos than me.
I hope one day I also can have letters under my name.

Ola Andersson