Suggestions Wanted For Soundboard Repair

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:59:19 -0500

Hi Glenn -

It does sound like a tough place to get glue in, but I wouldn't worry
that much about the old glue causing a problem.  Most certainly it is
hide glue, and new warm hide glue should mix just fine with it.  Yellow
glue will NOT mix well with it.

If you CAN get the critter positioned so that gravity will work for you,
a straw could be used to control the application of hide glue into the
right place.  Clamp overnight.

Good luck!

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com