A Tribute

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:09:26 -0600

Newton,
At 06:33 11/15/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>She died with dignity, by my own hand, not a stranger's, and
>at peace.  She is buried in Jean's garden in a yard she
>loved and where we know she is a peace.
>
>She was a very special person in our lives.

How wonderful that you could say farewell to your friend that way.  Handing
my last two quadrupedal friends to the vet, even though he is a human
friend, just leaves a certain emptyness that you have been spared.  How
lucky you are.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Thanksgiving: The day all over America that families sit down
to dinner at the same moment: halftime.