pitch frequency

Doug Garman dgarman@granbury.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:43:24 -0600

List--

A customer has asked for the formula whereby he might calculate the =
(theoretical) frequencies of notes on the piano.  I'd kinda like that =
myself.  Better yet he says he would be happy with a chart that lists =
such since he does not have a computer to do the calculations.

He is a middle age gentleman who says he is planning to start teaching =
piano and just wants the information in case students ask.  Sounds =
strange to me, but who am I to judge.  :o)

Thanks for in advance for the formula(s) and/or attachments with charts. =
 Let's keep it simple for him (and me).

Doug Garman, Assoc. Member PTG
Granbury, TX