A Tribute

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:59:14 -0700

This is a very nice story, thank you for sharing.  I have always enjoyed the
company of animals, often more than humans.  We currently have two kitties who
we wouldn't trade for the world.  We just purchased a new house on a sizable
chunk of property and as soon as we can get some things settled we intend to
get a big dog for the yard.  We are hoping for a black Lab which make
wonderful pets, one of the most loyal breeds ever.  I am sorry to hear that
you have lost a good friend.  By all means go out and get a new one ASAP.  You
will soon find yourself attached all over again.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV