EGroups

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:09:24 -0700

At 07:04 PM 11/15/2000 -0500, Rook wrote:

>John, I know for a fact that egroups uses banners for their e-mail..how do I
>know?..I paid 1/2 of their fee to get them removed..so if you say that your
>group has no banners in the e-mail, it is because the moderator, or some
>willing soul, like myself, paid to have them removed.

Well, I have my email set to "text only", so all I get is an URL at the
bottom of the message, which isn't all that intrusive IMO. I dislike HTML
messages for a number of reasons, but it's a personal choice.

The EGroup is set up to accept file attachments as well, though I think I
can disable that feature if it's the will of the group.

I've uploaded the first file... a "scan" of an S&S repetition removed from
an old action that came into the shop. Join the group and see the lengths
some people will go to in order to keep their piano playing!

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
email: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom