A Tribute

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:45:27 -0500

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your note and interest.  I Think I will live a
little while without another dog.  It will take me time to
heal enough to allow one in my  heart as deeply as Lolly.  A
period of grieving is a natural part of the process of
continuing on.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness and I wish you all good in
your new home.

		Newton