Tunelab wierd stuff

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:10:15 -0500

Dear TuneLab users,
    I've got a weird problem that started after I installed Windoze ME
on my Toshiba Pentium II 266. When I measure a tuning and then alter the
stretch in the graphical editor window, I then save the changes and exit
the graphical editor and in doing so I get bumped out to the desktop
with Tunelab minimized to the toolbar. Alt + Tab brings me back to
TuneLab with no problems and no other trouble with the program. I was
just wondering if any of you have either experienced this or know what
causes it. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Greg Newell