Balance Rail Felt Punching Theory

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:05:21 -0600

>>Hi Ron,
>               I like to use the medium woven white thingee's,  Place them
>on a flat surface and iron them with a warm clothes iron, it will lay the
>nap down, and make them very stable.
>The right blend of low noise and stability for me.
>Wacking them with a large hammer produces similar results.
>
>To each his own.
>
>Roger

Ah, ironing. Interesting thought, though not altogether unexpected from
"Mister" Steam.  (It's a joke, son. Same medium, different BTU scale)  8-)

Not a bad thought though. I believe I'd have to pass on the whacking stuff,
however. Too awkward to explain if someone wanders out in the shop and
catches you in the act.

Ron N