Coleman 16

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 00:07:07 -0600

> Is it  (and I am asking out of genuine curiousity) so difficult to also
relate
> these temperaments in terms of beats per second for various intervals ??
> Richard Brekne

With a spread sheet, the beats per second for any interval are easily
calculated for any  temperament    I can provide these in MS Works for free
and in QuatroPro for a slight fee.  For the Coleman 16, I would gladly do
it, with Jim's permission, for free in both programs since it was he who
gave me the QuartoPro version I use. It is a little difficult to provide
them in email since the columns aren't always true.  A detailed aural tuning
procedure could be worked out but it is not really necessary when one can
view a spread sheet showing beat rates. ---ric.