Thanks to All Re: Frozen Agraffe

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:01:39 -0600

Thanks so much to all who responded to my post concerning the frozen =
agraffe.  This list is indeed a wonderful resource.  Special thanks to =
Ron Nossaman for your very detailed response with different scenarios.  =
And to Walter Gramza from the Buffalo NY area for a phone call with a =
wonderful step by step approach to solving this problem.  It's good to =
know that I'm not the only one to experience this dilemma.  Thanks to =
the kindness of many of you, I feel like I can return armed with several =
possible solutions, and will be successful.

While I'm posting, do have another comment.  I know there have been many =
posts in recent days that have been off subject.  I know this is =
annoying to many.  But I've come to realize in my years of subscribing =
that this list is different from many, in that we have become pretty =
well acquainted in one way or another over the years.  I have met many =
of you at conventions, and look forward to meeting many more in Reno =
next summer.  With the kinds of friendships that have developed, we are =
more likely to digress than many would like.  I feel that all things =
considered, this list still meets the needs of many different types of =
folks.  We just have to give and take as we can and ignore the rest.

Thanks again for your kindness.

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL

"Live one day at a time, and make it a masterpiece!"