U3 - data please

Glenn Grafton glenn@graftonpiano.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:54:03 -0500

>Hi, I saw my first U3 today, all I've ever seen is U1's. Going by the look
>of the piano, the previous tuners markings and info the dealer gave me its
>less than 10 years old , its number is  T 64,000 something which is not
>number I have listed in Pierce 10th ed. for a Yamaha.
>
>Any futher data out there? origin, for what market? and what the retail
>price is for these
>
>Brian Lawson, RPT
>Johannesburg, South Africa

The U3 is a great piano. They are and always have been made in Hamatsu,
Japan. It is a model Yamaha has made for many years.

Yamaha has another 52" upright available as well-the U5. This is one sweet
piano, some have said the best upright piano on the market.

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.
Souderton PA
http://www.graftonpiano.com/
glenn@graftonpiano.com
800-272-5980

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.