customer perception - was Re: Unison Width - was stability issue

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:30:25 -0600

--------------------------
>   So please accept the accolades of an apparent kindred spirit!
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Tom Dickson,

Thank you Tom, I appreciate it. I've always said that it isn't possible to
make an intelligent decision without information, but that's the position
I'm too often put in by other professionals that I must depend on. I know I
resent it, and I assume that anyone else that is making an attempt to pay
attention does too. The decision is the easy part, it's the reasonably
accurate information that's tough to get.

Thanks again for the thought. Have a great weekend. Eat lots and sleep late.

Regards,
Ron N