Market for players

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 02:43:02 -0600

I worked in a player piano shop in a major metropolitian area in the US.  In
1976 we were paying $250 -- $500 for old player pianos delivered.  If you
can buy or sell them for that today, I would say the market is interesting.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Story <mark.story@mail.ewu.edu>
To: Pianotech@Ptg. Org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 4:45 PM
Subject: Market for players

Last week I checked out a Heinzman upright player. It is in typical
condition for these instruments: . Is there any market for
these players in rebuildable condition? Though they don't really pencil-out
economically, it seems to me that there should be some interest at least
from the hobby ranks.

Mark Story. RPT
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, Washington