transportation

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:36:12 -0500

If conveying pianos is your concern then I whole heartedly endorse a trailer.
For no other reason than the low loading bed height. Walking board and a dolly.

Lower initial cost, (no lift gate; no big truck), registration and
insurance are lower also.

Size?  How many pianos do you need to haul at one time?

Regards, Jon Page

At 11:18 AM 11/23/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>List,
>I know this topic has come up in the past, but as time goes by the
>vehicle of choice may change as needs of the user, product change and
>price come together to determine a suitable conveyance in our daily slog
>thru the trenches of asphalt upon our appointed rounds. I'd certainly
>appreciate any tips you may have on looking for that perfect service
>vehicle. Especially helpful would be to hear from those who have made
>changes this past year and what their experiences may be. What do you
>like about your purchase and what, if anything, you would now do
>differently.
>I am beholding to you as a group for your timely answers and am truly
>thankful on this day of Thanksgiving for such blessings as the list has
>provided in terms of a much needed message/information medium.
>
>Joseph Alkana

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net