Spam

Larry lbeach@sfu.ca
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:00:59 -0800

Folks,

I have enjoyed several years of no spam e-mail on my account, but suddenly
I have been the target of several spams each day.  I know some of you will
wonder why I am complaining about such a small amount, but I really, really
hate this stuff, and it all started recently.  Have any of you noticed an
increase or change in the spam you get?  I ask this because this board
recently received several spam letters.  Did some one get our e-mail
addresses from this board?

Larry Beach, RPT
Vancouver, BC, Canada

no spam please, only real Canadian hormonally injected beef.  ;o)