U3 - data please

Laura Olsen laura257@chicagonet.net
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:47:45 -0600

Hi, Brian
I have a customer who bought one 3 years ago for $9500, it was 8 years old.
I tuned another for a customer who left the states to live in France for a
while.  She had several offers to buy it, but instead left it with a friend
who faithfully had it serviced (by me) until she moved back.  I don't see
them for sale often.  That says a lot.
Laura Olsen, RPT
Team2001 Institute Director
44th Annual PTG Convention & Institute
July 11-15, 2001
Reno, Nevada

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Brian Lawson
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 11:10 AM
To: pianotech
Subject: U3 - data please

Hi, I saw my first U3 today, all I've ever seen is U1's. Going by the look
of the piano, the previous tuners markings and info the dealer gave me its
less than 10 years old , its number is  T 64,000 something which is not
number I have listed in Pierce 10th ed. for a Yamaha.

Any futher data out there? origin, for what market? and what the retail
price is for these

Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa