Twangy pianos + stringing

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:49:45 -0500 (EST)

Ron wrote:                                   <<<<<..... but I have an
unreasonable fondness for a universe that adheres to rational,
observable, and predictable cause and effect relationships.>>>>>>>>
Ron, If this has actually been your experience of the universe, you are
indeed a fortunate man.  In fact, one might even say that you are
lucky. <GRIN>
But seriously, don't worry about my "feelings."  (Even though it's nice
of you to.)  Like you and most of the others on this list, I've been
dealing with the public for a long time.  Nothing fazes me anymore.  If
you disagree, please just disagree and don't worry.  If I can still
smile after I've listened to remarks like "If you have to come back
again in six months and tune it all over again, you must not be a very
good tuner!!!" for 21+
yrs.   ( and still not need to be "committed", too) ...... well..... I
can handle a good natured, spirited debate about string twisting.  I'm
not so easily offended.  Though I do  hope I haven't given offense to
you or anyone else with my prehistoric biases.    -Joe