reply to Ilvedsen

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 08:50:05 -0800

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that through the strings with Glen
Hart's voicing tool, but I also use a single no. 6 needle in a battery powered
Dremel Mototool and go all the way through the hammer from the side under the
crown area.  I use that to get deep penetration at the crown without
necessarily touching the surface.

Paul S. Larudee