Cents=Lbs

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:34:06 EST

In a message dated 11/25/00 11:03:21 AM Central Standard Time,
RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:

<< Whatever works. I don't see that it really matters in the long run how it's
 approached, as long as the piano ends up at pitch and the customer
 understands the need. Then again, the percentage deal has me confused
 already (which isn't that hard). You're substituting % for cents, is that
 right?

 Ron N >>

That is what I said originally. If a piano is 75 cents flat, I tell the
customer it is 75% out of tune, compared to it normally being only 5% out of
tune.

Wim