reply to Susan on yamaha hmrs

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 12:29:53 EST

<<"I also remembr a mail here on this list saying that Japanese technicians
forbid steaming.">>

Martin;
 Aren't these the same "Japanese technicians" who created these, sometimes,
bricklike hammers to begin with?
 Any technique that has been, or will be, devised can be applied improperly
and/or used in the wrong circumstances. To categorically reject 'any'
technique for 'any' use is both indefensible and logically contraindicated.
 Now....... since I seem to be "forbidding" 'categorical rejection'
"categorically", I need to say that any "categorical" rejection, including
this one, should be taken with a grain of salt. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)