Twangy pianos + stringing

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 15:27:19 -0500

Thanks Joe, I am trying hard to get better faster.

A friend took me to Home Depot.  They had an electric chair
there and I had fun scooting up and down the isles pushing
people out of the way and running into carts left in the
middle of the isle.  Of course they didn't have what I
wanted.   GRRRR.

It was fun, good exercise, good fresh rainy air.  Now my
back hurts and so do my shoulders.

I say the VERILI-TOONER in D.C. but could get little
information about it's function and capabilities.  I will be
another interested in hearing how it works

Have a good week everyone.

		Newton