spalled action brackets

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:25:37 -0500

Dave,

Sorry I can't answer your question.  I'm responding only because I tuned a
1925 Premier grand a couple times, and I felt the piano's life was over.
But pianos are very different, of course.  What is the condition of the
piano overall?  Is it owned by a client or by you?  Depending on what
gymnastics you have to go through to repair the problem with the action
brackets, you might have to question whether it's worth doing anything at
all.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT