Ricca & Son Piano

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:37:36 -0800

Does anyone know anything about Ricca & Son pianos?  I have one serial
37123 (made 1913) that needs restoration and I was wondering if, based on
the brand, you guys think it would be worth restoration?  At the minimum, I
would restring, repin, & rehammer, and I also would want to have the case
restored.  Almost all the notes still play except for the top few (but all
of them badly need regulation anyway).  The piano is pretty much in tune
(was 100c flat when I got it), minus one string at the top of the bichord
section.