Fazer bridge? ahem...

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:15:42 -0500

Kristinn,

I'm not an engineer, so I don't know why the bass changes (or doesn't change) in
tandem with the rest of the piano when the humidity changes.  I just know it's
pretty common around here.

I'm responding to mention another possibility.  Is the piano a vertical?  If the
weight distribution on the four casters is different than before because of the
floor of the room, that can have a rather dramatic effect on the tuning.  I am
tentatively planning on demonstrating this at our next chapter meeting.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA