Steingraeber

Aurelien Barrau barrau@isn.in2p3.fr
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:32:51 +0100 (MET)

Dear Kristinn Leifsson (and dear all !)

Many thanks for the input. But I am not speaking of this magnetic system
patented by Seiler. I am speaking of another system invented by
Steingraeber (without any magnet). If you are interested, you can find
technical information on the web :

http://www.steingraeber.de/
--> uprights pianos
--> Modell 130 PS Profi Studio
and then, read "Repetition facility for pianists" and look at the picture.

Thank you again for taking the time to answer. If you have comments on
this Steingraeber mechanism, they are welcome!

Best regards,

Aurelien