Phil's Delema

Robin Stevens pianotun@tell.net.au
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:18:17 +1030

Hi List
I would suggest to Phil that he trade in his SAT(whatever) and buy a
Cybertuner, where, in this situation all he has to do is set the Cyber Tuner
in the pitch mode and follow the bouncing ball.
All the overstretch calculations are factored in, leaving very little, or
any correction to do when doing the second pass.

The problem with aural tuners changing to a ET (I tuned aurally for 28
years) is that they still want to keep using the old methods combined with
the analysing capabilities of the new technologies.

Put your faith in the latest gadgets and concentrate on tuning better
unisons.

Robin (Aussie)