Election

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:59:41 EST

To our Canadian Cousins;
 As the weeks have drug? dragged? along accompanied by your good natured
ribbing vis a vis our election???, with a recent spate of bragging about the
efficiency of your own election, a question has arose? arissen?  The
questions are as I understand them...........
Why did your Head of Government call an election 18 months early?
Don't y'all have reguarly scheduled elections?
Serious question and not meant otherwise.
Jim Bryant (FL)
Oh Yeah! technical input...Phil the ole saw about having to tune a piano
before you can tune it is one bit of "common knowledge" you can put in the
bank. Your observations vis a vis A4 pitch drop is an excellent observation
of that fact.