bass string rust

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:44:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/00 5:21:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

<< Grin... Jiminees Wim.. how DO you do that ??? I mean this guy is way
accross the
 world and you figured this one out without blinking. Can you tell us what
colour
 the mouse was ???

 --
 Richard Brekne >>

He might be on the other side of the word for you, but he's only 2000 miles
away from me. I can see across the plains, and with just a little jump, over
the Rockies. The hardest part was seeing down behind the bottom board. The
mouse is gray. (aren't all mice gray?). :)

Willem